RN & Allied Specialties has been providing nursing and allied health professionals to Indiana’s healthcare community since 1995. That says something about the quality of our people and our commitment to consistently meeting the Indiana healthcare community’s needs. Our clients are unequivocally confident in our ability to deliver healthcare professionals who can seamlessly integrate with their own staff for situations that include:
- Sudden loss of staff
- Seasonal or unexpected increases in patient census
- Opening a new unit or facility
- Employee illness
- Maternity leave
When client conditions change and hiring vacancies are filled, we exit quietly and responsibly. This is the purpose and benefit of using RN & Allied Specialties.
When considering a partnership with RN & Allied Specialties, it’s important to know:
- We are an Indiana-based company.
- We’re part of Aya Healthcare, which means we have access to one of the largest sources of contract clinicians in the country.
- We are certified by the Joint Commission for Healthcare Staffing Companies.
- We bring more than 20 years of staffing expertise and experience to client relationships.
- Since 1995, we have staffed more than 3.5 million hours in Indiana hospitals.
When you form a partnership with us, you are assured our staff will deliver the same quality of care that your staff delivers.